CHIEF MENTORS MESSAGE
Welcome to ACHARIYA School of Tourism & hotel Management. I extend my best wishes to you with the confidence that you will find yourself in an invigorating environment where learning is a continuous and a pleasant process. The delivery of application oriented programs meeting the students and Industry needs is important. Our courses are tailored to prepare the students for operational and management careers in the hotel, food service and tourism sector and to buildup their confidence level to become entrepreneurs. Given the size and rapid growth of the Hospitality and the Business sector in India, I feel that this is an opportune time for those of you who want to make a career in these sectors to equip yourself with the necessary skills, knowledge and an internationally recognized qualification.
Dr. J. Arawindhan
Greetings and Happy Day
With a whopping $762 trillion contribution to the ecnomics of the world, the business of Tourism & Hospitality has shifted its center of gravity to India, with its welcoming culture, 5000 years history, heritage monuments, more than 5 million annual foreign tourist arrivals, 562 million domestic tourist visits having 30% growth rate year on year
I wish you all the best for a very enlightening and fruitful sojourn at ACHARIYA School of Tourism & Hotel Management and hope that it will culminate in a fulfilling career for each of you.
With Best Wishes
VISION AND MISSION
To achieve position of excellence in advanced professional education in all the realms ACHARIYA Educational Society serves as the premier multidisciplinary society for individuals and organizations committed to excellence in all aspects of technical education.
“To develop the institute on par with any institute in India and in a short span of time to compete with renowned institute of the world. In essence, it should be the most preferred destination of every student aspiring to make a career in Hoteliering. Education imparted should transform the stake holder to become a part of ACHARIYA Group Of Institutions and to change the mind-set of the students to apply their skill and the potential of the institute to bring prosperity in the society and economic growth to the nation.
- To incorporate benchmarked teaching and learning pedagogies in curriculum.
- To ensure all round development of students with thorough cross-cultural exchange of knowledge between industry and academy judicious blend of curricular, co-curricular and extra-curricular activities.
- To provide higher/continued education and research opportunities to faculty as well as alumni.
- To improve satisfaction level of all stakeholders.
- To enhance self esteem and confidence levels of the students and be self supporting even during the academic programme.
- To develop students with holistic approach to open up avenues for entrepreneurship and self employment