Admission Are Open For
|01||B.Sc – Catering & Hotel Administration (Including 6 months Industrial Exposure Training)||A pass in Higher Secondary or equivalent.||ACCHM Application|
|02||B.Sc – Catering & Hotel Administration – Lateral Entry.||Direct III rd B.Sc Catering and Hotel Administration (Duration: 1 Year).Eligibility: 12th & 3 Year Diploma in Hotel Management through Regular Mode in DOTE/University)Direct II rd B.Sc Catering and Hotel Administration (Duration: 2 Years)Eligibility: 10th + 3 Year Diploma in Hotel Management through Regular Mode in DOTE/University)||ACCHM Application|
|03||Diploma – Catering & Hotel Administration (3 Years including 100 days Industrial Exposure Training)||10th Pass or equivalent.||ACCHM Application|
|04||Craft Courses-Duration (1 Year Each including 8 weeks Industrial Exposure Training)
||Eligibility: 10th PASS||ACCHM Application|
|05||Short Term Course
||Eligibility: 8th PASS.||ACCHM Application|
ADMISSION PROCESS AND TERMS
Application can be obtained from the Institute or downloaded from the website.
- Completed application form should be submitted with relevant Xerox copies and Registration Fees (Rs.300/-) and physical fitness.
- Selected students should pay the I term fees Immediately.
- The admission of the candidate will stand cancelled if it is found false/suppressed the facts. The admission of the candidate can be cancelled at any time.
ADMISSION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Your admission is subject to your clearing the qualifying examination.
- ACCHM reserves the right of admission in any course.
- The admission of a candidate may stand cancelled if it is found that he/she has submitted false documents, or has made incorrect submission in his/her interview.
- All applications should have to undergo a medical fitness test and submit it along with the application for admission.